Friday 24 July 2009

Screamy kids

So today I think I've finally figured it all out. Hang the washing on the line when it's raining. Seriously. If you think I'm wrong, chances are you don't live in Scotland. My mistake has been waiting till it's sunny, meaning the next rain shower is simply closer. I wonder how this paradox could help with the rest of my life as an expat? Hmm will have to think about that.

I'm trying another slow cooker recipe today, recommended by a friend. I think I could really get used to cooking that way! So simple. Well let's see how it turns out before judging.

Apart from that we've had a quiet day (well obviously not QUIET with 2 kids) but haven't done much.

1 comment:

  1. This Winter I couldn't have lived without my slow cooker! It's so easy to just chuck in all the things you want/need then go to work, come home and a warm hearty meal is all ready for you!

    I used to work 3-11pm so it was great, minimal preparation before work turn it on, come home and all I had to do was turn it off and dish it up!

    ReplyDelete