Monday 27 July 2009

A calming trip to Ikea

The girls and I decided to go somewhere nice and safe - Ikea! We had loads of fun. Genevieve went to Smaland while Madeleine and I went and looked at all the toys. Then we grabbed baby trolleys - so cute - really got shopping.
Of course, on the way Madeleine tipped a sippy cup of water over her (thanks to me there was a change of clothes in the boot!) and I nearly caused a huge accident, about to go through an orange light, then stopping short - good test for the brakes, I think! Well we were all fine, I was a bit shaken, but very impressed with the brakes which was a pleasant surprise.
Then I made more bread - brown with linseeds today! YUM.
We've been planning our family holiday in Australia, it's going to be tonnes of fun (I hope!) It seems so strange to be a 'foreigner' coming to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment